Technical Advisor 4-Stroke
MAN Energy Solutions is looking for an experienced 4-Stroke Technical Advisor with a solid knowledge and experience with planning of maintenance and overhauls of 4-Stroke Engines...
MAN Energy Solutions is looking for an experienced 4-Stroke Technical Advisor with a solid knowledge and experience with planning of maintenance and overhauls of 4-Stroke Engines. Workplace will be Holeby.
You will join our technical team within Engine Management Concept (Long Term Service Contracts).
As a Technical Advisor in MAN Energy Solutions Holeby you will be performing assistance to both customers and in house stakeholders. We expect you to manage technical planning of overhauls, performance evaluations & reports, support colleagues & customers in any technical aspects and technical problem solving of various kinds.
- Provide technical planning for service jobs performed under the EMC contracts.
- Plan and execute on all levels: Overall, milestone and detailed planning.
- Assisting customers with troubleshooting on units in operation.
- Assisting the project teams in visualizing the projects technical status & contracts satisfaction.
- Follow-up on Reports to the clients on maintenance, overhaul and performance.
- Provide input as Subject Matter Expert on general technical issues both in terms of trouble shooting as well as with development.
- Close cooperation and coordination with local MAN Diesel & Turbo offices around the world.
- Contribute to high professional integrity in team
PrimeServ is MAN Energy Solutions’ After Sales Organization, where we sell spares parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers through Engine Management Concept.
- You work structured and result oriented and you are able to comply with quality standards.
- You can understand and identify customer needs and requirements.
- You have the ability to guide the project and the team members in the right direction.
- You are capable of identifying risks and actively manage the identified challenges.
- You are able to meet required deadlines.
- Higher education as Engineer, Marine Engineer, Technical Engineer or Similar.
- You have a proven track record, as a solid 4-stroke Technical Advisor.
- Solid experience within MAN 4-Stroke Engines is preferred.
- Solid experience with ERP systems, SAP is preferred.
- Experience with customer relations.
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and prioritization
- You are fluent in Danish & English both verbally and in writing and you have experience from working in an international environment
- You are a true team player
The ideal candidate is a great communicator, a skilled problem solver and is highly organized.
We offer a challenging job and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company on the leading edge of marine technology. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleges in a company with a proud history and excellent products. You will be a part of the Engine Management team that executes long term service agreements for both four and two stroke engines. We work in a hectic but informal environment, with aim of serving our customs with the best service. There will be limited travelling (about 30 days) activity to be expected.
Application and contact
If you have any further questions, please contact Mr. Jesper Kristiansen, phone +45 3385 2137, mobile +45 2115 1486 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application, CV and other relevant documents must be sent electronically through the link "Ansøg" no later than the 5th of September 2018.
We are look forward to hear from you and about you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder