MAN Energy Solutions is looking for an experienced 2-Stroke Technical Advisor with a solid knowledge and experience in planning and overhauls of 2-Stroke Engines.
You will join our technical team within LTSA (Long Term Service Agreements). As Technical Advisor, we expect you to manage technical planning of overhauls, performance evaluations and reports, support colleagues and customers in any technical aspects and general technical problem solving of various kinds.
More specifically, you’ll use your technical insights as you:
- Provide technical planning and troubleshooting to visualize a project’s technical status.
- Follow-up on work, overhauls, performances and report to the clients and contract’s satisfaction.
- Plan and execute on all levels: Overall, milestone and detailed planning.
- Close cooperation and coordination with local MAN Energy Solutions offices around the world. Contribute to high professional integrity in team.
The ideal candidate is a great communicator, a skilled problem solver and is highly organized. The ability to be personable and tenacious is also a key to be successful in the position. More specifically, we expect our new Technical Advisor to:
- Work structured and result-oriented.
- Be able to comply with quality standards.
- Understand and identify customer needs and requirements.
- Have the ability to guide the project and the team members in the right direction.
- Be capable of identifying risks and actively managing the identified challenges.
- Be able to meet required deadlines.
- Be used to travelling.
Furthermore, we expect our new Technical Advisor to have the following professional qualifications:
- Higher education as Engineer, Marine Engineer, Technical Engineer or similar.
- Proven track records demonstrating that you are a solid 2-Stroke technical Advisor with previous job references. Solid experience within 2-Stroke Gas Engines is preferred.
- Solid experience with ERP systems. SAP is preferred.
- Experience with customer relations.
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and prioritization.
- Speak and write Danish and English fluently and have experience with working in an international environment.
- To be a true team player.
Your new team
PrimeServ is MAN Energy Solutions After Sales Organization, where we sell spares parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers through LTSA.
MAN in Copenhagen
We’re approx. 1,400 colleagues at the Danish headquarters, located next to the water in the area of Sydhavn (South Harbor) in Copenhagen. You’ll find our R&D center here, full of top-class technical capabilities for the development of innovative engines for ships and power plants across the globe. In the field of two-stroke engines, we’re the world’s leading knowledge center by far. We also have our largest after-sales service center (PrimeServ) here in Copenhagen, as well as our large IT department and a wide range of staff functions.
We offer a challenging job and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company on the leading edge of marine technology. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and excellent products. You will be a part of the LTSA team that executes long-term service agreements for both four and two stroke engines. We work in a hectic but informal environment, with the aim of providing our customers with the best service. Furthermore, MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Tuesday October 15, 2019. We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Mr. Jesper Kristiansen by phone +45 3385 2137, mobile +45 2115 1486 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.