MAN Diesel & Turbo is looking for an experienced 2-Stroke Technical Advisor with a solid knowledge and experience with planning & overhauls of 2-Stroke Engines.
You will join our technical team within Engine Management Concept (Long Term Service Contracts). As a Technical Advisor in MAN Diesel & Turbo Copenhagen we expect you to manage technical planning of overhauls, performance evaluations & reports, support colleagues & customers in any technical aspects and technical problem solving of various kinds.
- Provide technical planning and troubleshooting to visualize a projects technical status
- Follow-up on works, overhauls, performances & Reports to the clients & contracts satisfaction.
- Plan and execute on all levels: Overall, milestone and detailed planning.
- Close cooperation and coordination with local MAN Diesel & Turbo offices around the world
- Contribute to high professional integrity in team
PrimeServ is MAN Diesel & Turbo’s After Sales Organization, where we sell spares parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers through Engine Management Concept.
- You work structured and result oriented and you are able to comply with quality standards
- You can understand and identify customer needs and requirements
- You have the ability to guide the project and the team members in the right direction
- You are capable of identifying risks and actively manage the identified challenges
- You are able to meet required deadlines.
- Higher education as Engineer, Marine Engineer, Technical Engineer or Similar
- You have proven track record, that you are a solid 2-Stroke technical Advisor, with previous job references
- Solid experience within 2-Stroke Gas Engines is preferred
- Solid experience with ERP systems, SAP is preferred
- Experience with customer relations
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and prioritization
- You speak and write Danish & English fluently and have worked in an international environment
- You are a true team player
The ideal candidate is a great communicator, a skilled problem solver and is highly organized. The ability to be personable and tenacious is also a key to be successful in the position.
We offer a challenging job and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company on the leading edge of marine technology. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleges in a company with a proud history and excellent products. You will be a part of the Engine Management team that executes long term service agreements for both four and two stroke engines. We work in a hectic but informal environment, with aim of serving our customs with the best service.
Application and contact
If you have any further questions, please contact Mr. Jesper Kristiansen, phone +45 3385 2137, mobile +45 2115 1486 or by email: email@example.com
Application, CV and other relevant documents must be sent electronically through the link "Ansøg" no later than the 8th of March 2018.
We look forward to hearing more from you and about you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder