Who are we:
Succeesteam is a digital platform created to support team leaders in building a feedback culture where people always come first. It's pretty simple, actually. Happy and motivated teams perform at a higher level.
It's 2021, and we have to break up with the "all-fits-one" leadership mentality, that results in employees changing jobs or, even worse, burnout or stress.
Our mission is to help leaders become better through team feedback and have fun while doing it. :)
- a go-getter with an open-minded, entrepreneurial mindset
- never afraid to try something new and learn
- You might have a dream of building your startup one day
- You are good at adapting to change
- You want to take responsibility and act on your gut feeling
- You value honesty and a "no bullshit" approach
The role is up to interpretation. We are a startup, which means we need resources in many different areas. We are not looking for specific skills at this point. We are looking for the right person with the right attitude who is curious to learn how a startup works. The important thing is that it's a collaboration where we both get value. The skills you will learn along the way, your mindset is much more defining.
Depending on what motivates you, you can work within:
- Social Media Marketing
- Creating content for the platform, website, blogpost, etc.
- Researching about work-life balance and leadership
- Sales (finding potential customers and attending the meetings)
- Customer Success areas (support functionalities, creating flows and format)
- Website content & development
- UX/UI functionalities
Most days won't look the same, and your responsibilities can change because that is the condition of a startup. But you will be able to have a lot of influence and freedom.
- An unpaid internship, but the possibility of employment after the internship
- Flexible working hours
- One-to-one feedback
- A fun environment in an open office with many other startups to learn from
- No bullshit intern tasks, you are a part of the team, and your opinion and ideas a valued
- freedom regarding working hours and location (we trust each other)
- Access to great mentors within the business world as Werner Valuer and Bo Nielsson, who are co-founders
- An opportunity to be in charge
Unless you want a more remote position, you will sit with some of the Co-founders in Aarhus.
Venligst skriv i din ansøgning, at du har set jobbet hos Jobfinder