Team Leader, Engineering
Metroselskabet (The Copenhagen Metro) and Hovedstadens Letbane (The Greater Copenhagen Light Rail) are looking for a Team Leader with project management experience for the Engineering unit (ENG). You will be responsible for the team and project management of existing and upcoming task
The team consists of 11 dedicated technical specialists covering: design, supervision and documentation related to the subjects: geology, structures, and M&E. The tasks of the Design Team are among other things to ensure that designs for the metro and the light rail constructions are delivered according to specified functional requirements. From the beginning you will become part of the infrastructure projects ranging from design to pending testing, documentation and commissioning. In addition, contributions are to be made to company’s development projects
Metroselskabet and Hovedstadens Letbane are carrying out major international construction and transport projects focusing on sustainable public transport for the citizens and visitors of the Metropolitan Area. We are currently working on the construction of the extension of the Cityringen to Sydhavn and the establishment of the Light Rail along Ring 3. The projects are expected to open in 2024 and 2025, respectively. In addition Metroselskabet and Hovedstadens Letbane are involved in the analysis work for future infrastructure projects to support the development of the Metropolitan area (e.g. Lynetteholmen).
- Ensure the contractor's delivery according to the contractual requirements and interfaces to other contractors
- Coordination of tasks and resources internally across projects
- Ensure sparring and coordination with and between the technical specialists and the Senior Project Directors
- Coordination throughout the project phases from design, installation to test and commissioning
- Reporting status and progress to management
- Ensure planning and documentation of system installations and functionality together with the other internal and external players
- Knowledge and experience with metro projects and +10 years of professional experience in the field
- Experience with interdisciplinary project management
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Used to collaborate with project managers, specialists and contractors
- Detailed insight into several of the following disciplines: design of metro and light rail, tunnel building, safety clearance, including testing and commissioning, M&E systems, SCADA
- English capabilities at a high level, both in writing and orally
- Preferable good Danish skills both in writing and orally
- Knowledge of the design, installation and testing of transport systems
- Experience from working on large infrastructure projects, focusing on the overall project implementation on time and price
You must be adept at managing and collaborating internally and with contractors. You show commitment and professional pride, are motivated by new challenges and take ownership within your field of responsibility. You are an able decision-maker, you are result-oriented good at prioritising and you are able to stay focused in complex situations. You are trustworthy, convincing and professional in your approach and able to work independently and to include the colleagues around you.
We offer a challenging and independent job with huge responsibilities in a dynamic and rapidly growing organization. We offer an attractive salary and employment conditions, and a workplace with focus on safety and a good working environment.
For further information about the job, please contact Head of Engineering, Jesper Hansen on 3311 1700 /40312076
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.