Team Lead - Turbine Control Optimization and Validation
Do you want to contribute to the further development of a core technology area within an industry..
Do you want to contribute to the further development of a core technology area within an industry that has extensive growth potential? Do you want to lead a team of highly skilled control engineers? Do you have a technical background within control engineering or embedded software development and do you have significant experience as people and/or project manager? Then we might have the perfect position for you!
For our Loads and Control Department we are looking for a Team Lead to lead the Turbine Control Optimization and Validation team in Ballerup. The team is - together with its sister team in Brande – responsible for the development of wind turbine control functionalities and features as well as the related tool chain and processes. The team consists of 8 highly skilled control engineers and has a dedicated focus on new product development for the offshore market, including product specific controller functionality optimization, validation and certification.
What are my responsibilities?
· Lead an international team of highly skilled engineers including team and employee performance management, employee development, recruiting, resource planning, One-Ones, etc.
· Overall responsible for team operations and performance within wind turbine control functionality and feature development, parameter optimization, prototype validation and certification.
· Overall responsible for wind turbine control related tools and processes including control package releases for new product developments.
· Depending on your competencies and interests, the position will include involvement in the development of strategies, methods, processes and plans for future initiatives within the wind turbine control area
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You have an educational background within control or embedded software engineering - preferably on master or PhD level
· You have extensive experience within project and/or line management
· You have a proved track record of managing highly skilled specialists
· Having experience with wind turbine control, load calculations and/or aerodynamics is an advantage, but not a requirement
· By nature, you are a self-starter, proactive, out-going and have a good sense of importance
· You master the balance between being goal oriented and ensuring the wellbeing of your employees
· You thrive in a dynamic and international environment and you have good cooperation and communication skills
· You possess excellent English skills – orally as well as in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Sune Baun Christensen via phone +45 3037 6832
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder