Would you like to give clients and partners an even better experience and service, when they need support for the Pronestor solutions?
Do you want to use your knowledge in a growing company with strong international relations?
Then this is your chance...
We are looking for a Team lead for the support team at our client Pronestor in Lyngby, close to Copenhagen. They are a fairly small and very close-working team which means that you will be close to management and the decisions.
Pronestor develop and provide meeting management software for room booking, catering services, display solutions and visitor management. Most of their customers are based in Denmark and the Nordic countries, as well as some in US and Australia.
In this new role as Team lead for the support team, you will make sure that Pronestor continuously improve their customer support, and that the team handles all tickets and phone calls in a timely, professional and pleasant manner.
The tasks are many and diverse:
- Over all responsible for the Support and delegation of tasks
- Managing Zendesk, which is our tool for support tickets
- Planning of tasks and prioritization of tickets
- Support of selected end-users
- Planning and execution of upgrades for existing clients
- Trouble shooting when clients report errors
- Provide customer input to our developers
Pronestor mainly deal with software, but some hardware configuration may be needed from time to time.
Most of the tasks are handled from the office, but some may require onsite visits to clients in the greater Copenhagen area - and occasionally to other parts of Denmark or the Scandinavian countries.
What do we expect from you?
- Technically very skilled and familiar with MS SQL, scripts, servers, OS IIS, AD etc.
- Used to taking responsibility and plan and prioritize for colleagues
- Familiar with ticket systems, such as Zendesk
- Team player – but still taking lead in the team
- Well-structured and understand why documentation is important
- Fluent in Danish and English, both verbally and in writing, polite, thorough and well-articulated. It’s an advantage if you understand Swedish and Norwegian.
We expect you to use your own car for transportation to and from meetings, and you will of course be reimbursed as per the state’s tariffs.
What can Pronestor offer?
This company offers an exciting position where you will have a lot of influence, optimizing the support and delivering exceptional digital customer experiences to Nordic and international customers. Pronestor is on the forefront of development within their product niche. Their culture is characterized by a family feeling, helping each other across departments, and being proud of their achievements so far.
Are your interested?
Then please do not hesitate to apply for the position by sending your CV and a short application via the below link. At Bloom we are continuously evaluating applications. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder