About the position
Are you passionate about People Management?
Can you take Siemens Gamesa Maintenance Documentation to the next level?
Do you want to contribute to a safe workplace for our technicians in the wind turbines?
Then you might be the new Team Lead for our dedicated team creating Corrective Maintenance Documentation.
What are my responsibilities?
As team lead your focus will be to:
- Lead, motivate and further develop 13 dedicated employees based in Denmark, UK and US
- Ensure delivery of documentation in the right quality at the right time
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to ensure aligned processes and documentation structures
- Cooperate with Project Managers in a matrix organization by assigning the right resources and support prioritization of their work
- Actively participate in the development of our department with your management colleagues
- Contribute positively to the successful integration between Siemens and Gamesa
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have at least 3 years of experience with people management from a large, dynamic, international business
- You preferably have experience within the areas of safety, maintenance or documentation
- You probably have a technical degree at a bachelor level
- You have a constructive and pleasant approach when dealing with your stakeholders
- You have experience with regulations and standards relevant to Maintenance Documentation
- You have a structured approach and a good understanding of IT systems
- You have a strong personal drive and thrive in an ever-changing global organization
- You are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Pia Thesbjerg via phone +45 3037 5796
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID (12750) in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible.
If you want to know more, click here.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.