For our Loads and Control Department we are looking for a new Team Lead in our load department in Ballerup.
Continuous improvement of our turbines - without compromising on safety and quality - is one of the corner stones of our culture and time to market is one of our main priorities. Consequently, our turbine loads and validation team is at the forefront of the latest developments of turbine design load validations, aero-servo-elastic analysis and load mitigation strategies. The team is based in Ballerup and is staffed with highly skilled engineers with aero-elastic, structural dynamics and mechanical competencies. The team is responsible for doing load assessment and associated system integration work in product design teams.
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead a team of international highly skilled engineers
- Overall responsible for team operations and performance within load assessments, aero-elastic analysis and load verifications according to technology development, onshore and offshore product portfolio plans
- Overall responsible for associated tools and release of turbine models and templates for further use throughout the organization
- Develop strategies, methods, processes and plans for future load assessment responsibilities
- Team development and ensuring the right competencies and skills are available, shared and strengthened
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an educational background as a mechanical, civil or electrical engineer (M.Sc.) or similar and have project management and people management skills.
- You are experienced in participating in wind turbine design in the product lifecycle from idea phase to prototype verification and in the early sales support activities
- You have an overall domain understanding, and maybe you have experience from turbine certification, site evaluation or turbine loads/aerodynamics/controls.
- You have experience in coordinating and planning activities
- You thrive in a dynamic and international environment and you have good cooperation and communication skills
- You possess excellent English skills written as well as spoken
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Kristian Markussen via phone +45 51673930
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 5167 3930