For our Loads and Control Department we are looking for a new Team Lead in Ballerup. Continuous improvement of our turbines - without compromising on safety and quality - is one of the corner stones of our culture and time to market is one of our main priorities. Consequently, our turbine loads and validation team is at the forefront of the latest developments of turbine design load validations, aero-servo-elastic analysis and load mitigation strategies.
The team is based in Ballerup and is staffed with highly skilled engineers with aero-elastic, structural dynamics and mechanical competencies. The team is responsible for doing load assessment and associated system integration work in product design teams.
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead a team of international highly skilled engineers (coaching, recruiting etc.)
- Overall responsible for team operations and performance within load assessments, aero-elastic analysis and load verifications according to technology development, onshore and offshore product portfolio plans
- Overall responsible for associated tools and release of turbine models and templates for further use throughout the organization
- Develop strategies, methods, processes and plans for future load assessment responsibilities
- Team development and ensuring the right competencies and skills are available, shared and strengthened
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an educational background as a mechanical, civil or electrical engineer (M.Sc.) or similar and have project management and people management skills.
- You are experienced in participating in wind turbine design in the product lifecycle from idea phase to prototype verification and in the early sales support activities
- You may have experience from turbine certification, site evaluation or turbine loads/aerodynamics/controls.
- You have experience in coordinating and planning activities
- You thrive in a dynamic and international environment and you have good cooperation and communication skills
- You possess excellent English skills written as well as spoken
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For information about the position please contact Kristian Markussen via phone +45 51673930. For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state position and job id when contacting us.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder