Would you like to start or continue your leadership career in an ambitious company, which is already a major player in its field, and has a compelling vision to create a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Team Lead in the HSE Project Execution department where you’ll be responsible for leading a team of competent HSE advisors. The HSE advisors are supporting our offshore wind construction projects in protecting people, the environment and drive stronger business performance. The department was recently established and provides Project HSE Manager and HSE Advisor support to the construction projects through the company’s global matrix organisation. The department is currently supporting projects in Europe and increasingly in the US and Taiwan.
Your key tasks will be to
- be people manager for a team of HSE advisors
- coach your team members in their personal development
- assist the Head of Department in aligning the projects’ resource demand with the team’s capabilities
- enable a team culture categorised by trust and engagement
- manage you team members individual transitions through changes.
As a person, you thrive in and are used to working in an international environment. You speak and write English fluently, and you have Microsoft Office 365 experience and generally know how to utilise digital management solutions.
Your competences include that you
- know your own strengths and limits
- are transparent, adaptable, optimistic, ready to act and seize opportunities
- have experience from a company, where protecting people and the environment is considered a driver for stronger business performance
- understand the implications organisational change have on individuals
- have a relevant academic background, i.e. a degree in engineering, business or alternatively, you are a maritime officer with operational experience in complex organisations.
It’s expected that you’re able to pass the GWO basic safety training and Oil & Gas UK medical certificate (incl. Chester step test) in order to visit the HSE Advisors’ workplaces to familiarise yourself with their tasks and responsibilities.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Guldhammer, Senior Manager of HSE Project Execution, by telephone on +45 9955 4173 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.