Team Lead - Drive Train
In the Mechanical Unit within Service Technology we are looking for an entrepreneur thinking person with strong mechanical knowledge...
In the Mechanical Unit within Service Technology we are looking for an entrepreneur thinking person with strong mechanical knowledge concerning bearings and gearboxes as a team lead for the Drive Train group. In this position you will lead of group of employees located in different countries.
As the Drive Train Team lead you will interact with many stakeholders in the Service business and with the technology colleagues in On- and Offshore. You will drive initiatives in order to develop skills and competences of our employees to improve performance.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure Technology standards, guidelines and policies are adhered to and implemented
- Drive compliance to discipline standards and policies
- Establish, maintain and develop the Technology discipline network internally and externally
- Ensure peer support and knowledge sharing, driving continuous improvements
- Contribute and foster cross disciplinary collaboration
- Transfer technical knowledge to the Service organization
- Application, maintenance and development of competency matrix
- Development of skills and capabilities within the teams to fill gaps critical to the business
- Assure the resources needed to be allocated to the projects in terms of equipment, people and knowledge
- Assure & maintain the knowledge and define a technical roadmap of the technical discipline of responsibility
- Manage & define the processes, procedures and guidelines needed and assure their application in the technical area of responsibility
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a background within mechanical engineering, combined with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- You have strong technical/mechanical skills and knowhow
- You have first hand experiences in leadership
- You are proactive, persistent and self-driven
- You possess excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
- In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link on this page. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Torsten Sackmann via phone +49 173 6230646
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du har set jobbet hos Jobfinder