About the position
For our Design Compliance department in Offshore Technology we are looking for a strong team lead profile. The aim is to continue the positive trend within product quality and compliance according to legal regulations and standards. The focus the last couple of years, has been on day to day activities ensuring that the products delivered are at the level needed to satisfy the increasing demand from the market. Looking ahead this still needs to continue, but on top it is also time to brush up the strategy for doing compliant designs in our development functions. This means that the whole framework needs to be re-evaluated in regards of processes, methods, tools and systems, so that future strategy can be defined and communicated. The targets from upper management is clear and needs to be translated into tangible activities.
What are my responsibilities?
- Define strategy within own area of responsibility
- Efficiently manage a team of 12 experts, covering the internal defined development process and compliance according to regulations and standards - Machinery directive (10 in Denmark and 2 in India)
- Stakeholder management and promotion of own area across the business units
- Maintain and optimize the processes, methods, tools and systems to satisfy the future strategy
- Create and execute internal roadmap for activities related to the optimization of own function
- Ensure that relevant communities are set up to reach alignment
- Define and communicate expectations towards key interphases
- Make sure that own processes are well defined, documented and implemented
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Preferably you have a proven track record from a similar position
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are an experienced people manager
- You have project management skills: you are able to plan and drive activities
- You are fluent in English, orally as well as in writing
- You can challenge and support the organization to reach the goals defined
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Rune Roenne Therkelsen via phone +45 3037 4299
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder