Team Lead Adjusting Systems
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is looking for a new Team Lead Adjusting Systems.
The Team Lead will be responsible for leading the Adjusting Systems Team. Sets mission and strategy, defines strategic targets for assigned team(s), takes overall responsibility for overall business results of the assigned team(s) in order to contribute to SGRE business results effectively.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure Technology standards, guidelines and policies are adhered to and implemented
- Establish, maintain and develop the Technology discipline network internally and externally
- Contribute and foster cross disciplinary collaboration
- Transfer technical knowledge to the Service organization
- Application, maintenance and development of competency matrix
- Development of skills and capabilities within the teams to fill gaps critical to the business
- Assure & maintain the knowledge and define a technical roadmap of the technical discipline of responsibility
- Manage & define the processes, procedures and guidelines needed and assure their application in the technical
- area of responsibility
What you need to make a difference
In Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) we are proud of our supportive, collaborative environment where interpersonal relations really matter. This requires strong stakeholder management, empathy and analytic expertise. As a person you offer this to inspire stakeholders, team colleagues and Platform Managers to think both logically and creatively in assessing their area of responsibility. And we will trust you to do what is right to get things done to the highest possible standard.
In order to do this, you:
- Most likely have a Bachelor degree within Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, or similar, giving you excellent analytical skills and a broad business knowledge
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the wind energy business. Experience with developing solutions for mechanical issues related to service
- Have a high degree of personal integrity, an ability to work in changing environments and on multiple projects simultaneously, inspiring people while respecting their work-life balance
- Speak and write English effortlessly and it is a plus if you know Danish on a beginner level
- Technical Knowledge
- Design Standards knowledge (IEC, Eurocode, DNVGL)
- Product background: Wind Turbine Technology
- PLM Systems, MS-OFFICE
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Torsten Sackmann via phone +49 (40) 2889-8550.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the primary recruiter, Pavel Mojha, an email via email@example.com
Please mention the Job ID in the email – it looks like this: R-XXXXX.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.