Team Lead to work with process and transition management
Do you want to be a part of the continued maturation of our IT Service Management processes?
Join us and become Team Lead in Process & Service Transition where you’ll be driving the maturing of our processes, drive forward evidence-based process improvements and ensure organisational implementation.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle the daily management of a team of six (process architects and service transition managers)
- continue the journey on service management process design and implementation
- optimise and refine our ITSM setup and set the direction for our process maturation
- be part of our Service Now roll-out project - ensure onboarding of IT service management processes in new tool
- drive the adoption of service processes into IT supporting the Ørsted global footprint
- bring Service Transition to the next level - onboard agile projects to operations
- design roadmaps and set targets.
Ørsted IT is on a journey of increasing our process maturity. You’ll take a leading role in this work for the ITSM processes, especially when it comes to the interface to Agile/SAFe-based development and DevOps.
Your competences include that you
- have experience with people management at team lead level
- have strong service process skills and a proven track record in previous similar roles
- have experience with implementation and optimisation of ITIL processes in a global enterprise context
- understand and embrace agile and DevOps and can see them as complementary and not contradictory to classic ITIL processes
- speak and write Danish and English fluently and are a good communicator who can sell the message at all levels in the IT organisation.
You’re also able to independently drive initiatives forward and motivate employees and IT stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 16 June 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dorte Rasmussen, Senior Manager, Head of Service Design & Delivery, by telephone on +45 9955 9064 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.