Are you our new talented robot engineer?
If you want to be part of a fast growing, successful and highly innovative robotics company, where everything is possible, then you are reading the right job application.
At Blue Ocean Robotics we create and commercialise robots. We apply robot technology to create solutions and innovation for end-users and new businesses in partnerships. In Blue Ocean Robotics we are proud of creating tomorrow’s robots, it can be robots like a patient-moving robot, a roboticized lobster farm or a UV-Disinfection robot. Robots which will create value and sense for humans, and we are very excited to have you on board as a robot engineer.
We expect you to be flexible and a fast learner, since we have a continuous flow of new projects and technical challenges. Our work environment is busy, dynamic, and full of great complex tasks, which needs to be solved by you and the team.You are structured as a person and like to work independently as a part of the robotics developer team, which is cross-functional and very international.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Most important is you have a Master’s Degree in robotics or similar with focus on complex mechatronic systems and relevant hands on work experience.
- Are fluent in C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of ROS system
- Has great experience with real robot systems
- Has experience with GIT or other version control systems
- Is fluent in written and spoken English
Add to these if possible:
- Is familiar with UI/UX
- Robotics architectural design mindset
- Experience with CAD design
- know-how in Linux drivers development
- Proficient in Linux systems (mainly Ubuntu)
- Is familiar with lead software quality assurance, testing and validation
- Has experience with parallel processing (GPU/CPU)
- Familiar with SCRUM project management
What we offer
In Blue Ocean Robotics we have an international working environment. Right now we have 11 different nationalities, almost all the world’s religions represented and an incredible desire and eagerness to develop the best and most value-creating robots to a global market. We have 11 Joint Ventures around the world, and 40+ sales partners. This position is at our HQ in Odense, Denmark.
We are a fast-paced, super dynamic organization with a flat work hierarchy. We have monthly social events, to ensure strong cohesion among each other. Don’t take it from this note meet your new colleagues here: https://goo.gl/BbkLkC
For further information regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact HR Manager, Rikke Voldsgaard Risager, via email: email@example.com. To know more about Blue Ocean Robotics please visit the website: www.blue-ocean-robotics.com. Also, make sure to follow our latest news on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
Final deadline the 9. of May 2017. Therefore please submit your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder