Systems Engineers for Integration, Verification and Validation
We are currently looking for two system engineers within the fields of integration, verification and validation.
We are currently looking for two system engineers within the fields of integration, verification and validation. This is to support the HW and SW projects to further develop our modular approach of product development. The candidates will work in R&D collaborating with Product Management, QA and RA.
- Planning of system integration in cooperation with the system architect and project managers of system modules.
- Execution of the system integration of the optical/electrical scanner, mechanical/electrical base with computer system and application SW.
- Ensuring that functional, physical and performance system requirements are fulfilled.
- Execution of system tests.
- Working with external verification companies to attain CB reports and certificates.
- Creating of validation protocols of user needs.
- Obtaining objective evidence that user needs and intended uses are met.
- Usability testing with user groups.
System description and documentation
- Documentation of system test protocols and test reports.
- System documentation to external verification, testing and certification companies.
- System verification and validation documentation to support regulatory affairs.
You will report to the TRIOS program manager.
The successful candidate must be a technological heavy-weight with a generalist’s ability to understand multiple technological areas and how they interact in a system.
- B.Sc or M.Sc. in Physics, Electronics, Software Engineering, Mechanics, or equivalent
- Several years of experience with systems integration and verification, preferably related to product development in the medical device industry
- Radiantly passionate with technical products and challenges
- Knowledgeable within agile processes and methods, but with a strong preference for quality and timely delivery
- Strong attention to details, using both analytical and hands-on work.
- Strong skills in system testing and troubleshooting.
In our search for new colleagues we always look for people with a cross-disciplinary and an open mindset. Through cooperation with project managers, developers, product owners, production engineers, supporters and service personnel, you will get an in-depth understanding of all aspects of 3D scanner development, and use this enable our further growth and success.
- An opportunity to improve the comfort and treatment of dental patients by making the technology of tomorrow
- An attractive work environment in an informal atmosphere, among best in class colleagues
- Competitive employment terms and benefits, nice work-life balance and influence over own tasks
- Attractive office environment in downtown Copenhagen
To be considered for the position you must apply through the online system. Applications will be processed continuously, so do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity at one of Denmark’s most successful and fastest growing high-tech companies.
For further information, please contact
Ole Nørklit, TRIOS Program Manager (+45 2062 6588)
Applications will be processed continuously, apply through "Ansøg".
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2062 6588
3Shape Software Development - We Innovate for Superior Patient Care