Systems Engineering Specialist
Are you passionate about managing design and have a structured approach? Do you thrive on the satisfaction of making complex tasks clear and manageable for clients? Do you have broad experience in management within the biomedical and/or consulting area? Then read on!
Are you passionate about managing design and have a structured approach? Do you thrive on the satisfaction of making complex tasks clear and manageable for clients? Do you have broad experience in management within the biomedical and/or consulting area? Then read on
Join Systems Engineering A/S, where we are actively seeking a talented manager and consultant with a minimum of 5+ years of experience to complement our dynamic team. Our specialization lies in assisting organizations in navigating and conquering complexity in engineering projects through the application of practical systems engineering methodologies. As we always emphasize, “Our work should be practical and effective in the daily lives of our clients.”
Your management expertise and experience present a unique opportunity to significantly contribute to our business, leveraging both your technical and managerial skills. As a vital member of our specialized team, you will collaborate with colleagues to serve as a manager and consultant on diverse digitalization and design projects spanning medical devices, civil aviation, PtX, green energy, public supply, and process- and machine automation.
We are known for our dedicated work within systems engineering and structuring and transforming complex information to be used practically in everyday life. To do so, your responsibilities would be to:
- Utilize your systematic approach and management skills to structure and streamline complex information into practical solutions in close collaboration with our clients.
- Implement our in-house methods and tools developed from years of experience and establish a common technical language throughout the client’s organization.
- Manage and seek new opportunities for our services in your network and take a leading role in projects alone or in which you are a part of.
- Strong personal drive and a systematic approach are fundamentals, and you mustn’t be afraid to put yourself in the spotlight.
- We are seeking a candidate with 5+ years of experience in consulting, preferably with a project or department management background.
- Along with practical experience within regulated areas such as the biomedical, manufacturing or aerospace industry, an education background in engineering is desirable, but a strong desire to learn and a technical mindset are essential.
We will provide you with the tools and make sure to teach you the rest.
- The ability to work with no supervision and to establish good working relations is essential.
- Significant communication skills, both orally and in written English.
- Understanding and organizing complex systems and having a structured mindset.
What we offer
You will get to work on a high level with the newest innovative technologies and have a significant impact on the growth of Systems Engineering A/S’ future achievements. There are great opportunities for cross-disciplinary and personal development. The work environment is characterized by being result and project- oriented at a high professional level and with a solid technical commitment.
- Key role position: There will be an exceptional opportunity to impact and contribute to our current business development and strategic initiatives for future expansion. Demonstrating and utilizing the necessary management experience is paramount.
- Commitment to growth: Personal development is highly valued, with active support for enhancing knowledge at individual and company levels, as well as re-training and re-education.
- Innovative environment: As a well-established organization skilled in engineering and software, our flat organizational structure and strong culture foster swift decision-making. We prioritize and embrace what is called “front-end decisions.”
The primary work location will be Copenhagen, Denmark. To be considered for this position, you will need to apply before the 15th of February, 2024. For inquiries about the position or to learn more about us, please don’t hesitate to contact Theis Wagner at (+45 42 95 49 44 or email@example.com).
About Systems Engineering A/S
We are industry leaders in implementing systems engineering practices combined with the RDS 81346 Technique within organizations. Our flagship product, the System Engineering Concept®, establishes a universal technical language and reduces system engineering complexity for companies. Read more at www.systemsengineeringconcept.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder