We are currently looking for a systems engineer for product integration, configuration and test. This is to support the HW and SW projects to further develop our modular approach of product development. The candidate will work in R&D collaborating with Product Management and Production.
- Planning of system integration in cooperation with the systems architect and project managers of system modules.
- Test of workflows for the resulting system configurations, including both HW and SW tests.
- Documentation of system test protocols and records.
- System documentation for, and cooperation with, external verification, testing and certification companies.
- System verification and validation documentation to support regulatory affairs to obtain CE marking and other certification.
You will report to the TRIOS program manager.
The successful candidate must be a technological heavy-weight with a generalist’s ability to understand multiple technological areas and how they interact in a system and possess:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Physics, Electronics, Software Engineering, Mechanics, or equivalent
- Experience with product development in the medical device industry is preferred.
- A strong preference for quality and timely delivery.
- Strong skills in system testing, using both analytical and practical techniques.
In our search for new colleagues we always look for people with a cross-disciplinary and an open mindset. Through cooperation with project managers, developers, product owners, production engineers, supporters and service personnel, you will get an in-depth understanding of all aspects of 3D scanner products development, and use this enable our further growth and success.
- An opportunity to improve the comfort and treatment of dental patients by making the technology of tomorrow
- An attractive work environment in an informal atmosphere, among best in class colleagues
- Competitive employment terms and benefits, nice work-life balance and influence over own tasks
- Attractive office environment in downtown Copenhagen
To be considered for the position you must apply through our recruitment portal, by clicking on "Ansøg" Applications will be processed continuously, so do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity at one of Denmark’s most successful and fastest growing high-tech companies.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 7027 2620