Systems Engineer - are you passionate about innovation?
Is your mind always filled with new innovative ideas for system solutions, and would you like to make good use of it, working with a front runner within audio technology?
Join GN Audio and help us develop and improve systems that support our outstanding, high-quality products that make life sound better.
Welcome to Jabra - part of GN Store Nord A/S
At Jabra in Ballerup, we develop innovative headsets, speakerphones and other hands-free audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
As part of the development process, we have a systems engineering team dedicated to creating innovative systems that support the function of our products. By covering aspects such as wireless communication, cybersecurity, RF technology and much more, the team ensures that the software systems function optimally, giving the consumer the best, most streamlined experience every time they use a Jabra product.
Take lead of systems engineering and challenge our development projects
With the responsibility of enabling the realisation of successful systems, you will be involved in the initial stages of the product development cycle. This entails managing requirements at the system level and securing alignments to platforms and roadmaps. As you do this, you will work on ensuring that current and future products meet customer needs. At the same time, you will ensure maximum reuse of, and compatibility between, platforms and systems.
Your tasks include:
- Driving front-end projects for complex technologies
- Defining customer needs and required functionalities
- Developing product specifications and technology white papers
- Developing platform and feature roadmaps
- Ensuring optimal collaboration with suppliers and technology partners through regular communication
Work in an environment with the newest technology - and room to grow
Here, you will have access to cutting-edge tools and facilities whilst working closely with professional, competent and committed colleagues from different functional domains.
“We work cross-functionally in an agile environment. We collaborate and share knowledge between us, so that we, and you, can develop, challenge and push the boundaries of audio technology,” explains Bo Schmidt, VP of Research and Technology.
Structured and innovative engineer
With your solid experience and knowledge, you are able to understand complex technical subjects and processes and assess potential challenges and opportunities. You enjoy working in teams with local and international colleagues and cannot help but to interact with your colleagues, sharing information and knowledge with them every chance you get.
- 10+ years’ experience working with systems engineering, software architecture and systems design
- Practical experience with requirement management, product development and embedded systems
- A relevant education on a master’s or PhD level
- Experience from working with one or more of the following areas: Wireless communication, protocol stacks for wireless systems, cybersecurity, cloud-based solutions, TCP/IP, embedded electronics or RF technology
- Fluent communication skills in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than August 6th, 2018. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Bo Schmidt, VP of Research and Technology, at +45 5129 4101.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder