To help us do even more, we are looking a mechanical engineer can work with systems engineering through the entire lifecycle of our products.
To help us to define and realize the next generations of scanner products and solutions for Dental CBCT, we are looking for a highly skilled mechanical engineer. The position relates to both cross functional systems engineering and the integration of detailed development design outputs of mechanics and electro-mechanics for CBCT scanners and related accessories.
Systems engineering in 3Shape is an interdisciplinary focus area that helps our development projects evaluating and managing complex technical systems. This will require you to understand the inherent complexity in a technical concept, evaluate its pros and cons and deliver easily understandable solutions and guidance to the project team.
We are using state of the art modeling and simulation tools, and the successful candidate will apply his/her scientific and practical domain knowledge to provide optimum solutions to structural aspects and mechanisms of 3D medical scanners. Using our prototyping facilities, and ultimately in our production facility in Poland, a significant amount of time will be spent with the project team to conceptualize and verify aspects of the design against user needs and other requirements. Our products are medical devices, which leads to a natural focus on user requirements, safety, quality and efficacy of our systems.
The ideal candidate will possess most or all the following qualifications:
- A higher university degree - most likely in mechanical engineering
- At least 5-8 years of experience with technical product development, preferably but not necessarily from the medical device industry.
- Experience in designing and analyzing mechanical and electro-mechanical components and assemblies
- Experience includes multiple projects taking parts from initial concept and design through to production.
- Strong knowledge of materials properties and manufacturing methods.
- Proficient in 3D CAD and preferably CAE.
- Knowledge or at least some familiarity with electronics, optics, software, or other adjacent field.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills.
- Spoken as well as written English at business level.
- Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships.
- Strong ability to maintain attention to detail and quality under tight deadlines.
Most importantly - you are passionate about providing high-quality and innovative solutions, and enthusiastic about the possibility of working with skilled colleagues across the organization to influence the future of digital dentistry.
- Challenges in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment.
- Experienced and skilled colleagues with highly diverse backgrounds.
- An attractive environment that supports technical, scientifically as well as personally development
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D scanners and the future of a rapidly expanding company.
- Open, honest and constructive work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits
About 3Shape Lab and CBCT Scanner Development
The department for Lab and CBCT scanner development is made up of highly skilled engineers
covering electronics, precision mechanics, optics, and software. In multidisciplinary teams working in an agile project culture, we realize cutting edge solutions to dental laboratories and soon also dental clinics. Our main office is in downtown Copenhagen, easily accessible by public transportation or bicycle. We also have offices in Ukraine (Kiev) and Italy (Milano), as well as in Poland (Stettin).
If you find this position attractive, please apply by clicking "Ansøg" and upload your motivational cover letter and CV.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder