On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
This role will be based in Copenhagen and will be part of our Engineering team. We offer a truly international and dynamic working environment and a wide range of career opportunities. The team is highly skilled and very professional - expertise that you can benefit from to accelerate your development.
This is a new role and as our Systems Deployment Engineer, you will support deployment of both new and existing products within our Engineering organisation.
Your responsibilities will be to support deployment, integration and configuration of multiple systems & products across different technologies.
- You will get hands-on a number of different technologies like TETRA, ASTRO and LTE Broadband and some of the products we use in our solutions bridging between LMR and Broadband like WAVE work group communications and IMW - Intelligent MiddleWare
- You will provide demo systems support - handling the infrastructure as well as devices & applications where applicable
- You will also support interworking solutions like Inter-System-Interface (ISI) where more systems are connected.
You will have some experience as Software or System Engineer with focus in System integration, configuration and deployment. And when required, you will support API testing.
You might be doing in-region support of our customers both remotely and on-site, therefore good customer service experience will be essential and willingness to travel for business.
- Degree qualified with experience of working in a Software and Systems Engineering field.
- You will have good level of Programming and Scripting skills.
- Experience of Virtual Machines, IP Networks ((Routers & Switches) and Security (Firewalls).
- You will be a quick learner with the ability quick and effective problem solving.
- You will be customer focused with a customer service mindset and will have good communication language skills both verbal and written (English/Scandinavian).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder