At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
This role will be based in Copenhagen and will be part of our Engineering team. We offer a truly international and dynamic working environment and a wide range of career opportunities. The team is highly skilled and very professional - expertise that you can benefit from to accelerate your development.
This is a new role and as our Systems Deployment / DevOps Engineer, you will support deployment of both new and existing products within our Engineering organization.
Your responsibilities will be to support deployment, integration and configuration of multiple systems & products across different technologies.
- You will get hands-on a number of different technologies like TETRA, ASTRO and LTE Broadband and some of the products we use in our solutions bridging between LMR and Broadband.
- You will provide demo systems support in our labs - handling the infrastructure as well as devices & applications as needed.
- You will also support interworking solutions like Inter-System-Interface (ISI) where more systems are connected.
You will have some IT experience as Software or System Engineer with focus in system integration, configuration and deployment and would like to work with DevOps technologies and CI/CD pipeline including software and hardware setup. And when required, you will support API testing.
You might be doing in-region support of our customers both remotely and on-site, therefore good customer service experience will be essential and willingness to travel for business.
- You have a recent university degree in software engineering or computer science and most likely a few years of experience within Software and/or Systems Engineering field. Alternatively you have been working with IT support / system administration and would like to expand your knowledge into new areas.
- You have good level of Programming and Scripting skills.
- You would like to work with DevOps technologies like Kubernetes and CI/CD pipeline for both software and hardware setup
- Experience of Virtual Machines, IP Networks ((Routers & Switches) and Security (Firewalls).
- You are a quick learner and effective problem solver and have capability and energy to challenge our existing ways of working
- You are customer focused with a customer service mindset and will have good communication language skills both verbal and written (English/Scandinavian).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.