System Validation Engineer - Dental CAD/CAM
Are you looking for a new job? Are you eager to utilize your analytical skills and experiences in one of Denmark’s fastest growing companies? If the answer is "yes", 3Shape offers a unique opportunity as a System Validation Engineer in the center of Copenhagen at Kongens Nytorv.
TRIOS Studios is a product development program managing complete product solutions consisting of 3Shape’s Intraoral 3D scanners, 3Shape CAM/CAM software apps, milling machines and 3D printers, making same day dentistry possible for dentists.
We are looking for a new member of the program team who can help perform system level testing and validation. You will be working closely together with the Program Manager, our Production Competence Center, and different development teams delivering final components to the system. Your focus will be on fine-tuning settings and validation of milling machines and 3D printers, but you will also be working with tests and validation of the complete system, including software apps.
The 3Shape R&D organization is continuously expanding, and so are our requirements to keep the quality well-integrated into our development process. If you have the right profile and you want to be a part of this journey with a very successful company while having fun – then this job is for you.
You probably have an engineering background within mechanics, production, or similar. Experience in verification and validation of products, and knowledge of CAD/CAM software, milling machines, and 3D printers will be an advantage.
- Validation of milling machines and 3D printers, including fine-tuning of design- and machine settings
- Explorative testing of 3D CAD/CAM software
- Validating complete workflows as seen from the end-user’s perspective
- Planning and follow-up on program tasks placed in the Production Competence Center
- Documentation and reporting of results
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- An effective and agile development environment with both team- and self-empowerment
- Lots of interesting challenges that will demand maximum use of your technical, analytical, and communicative skills
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created
We will review relevant candidates continuously and, therefore, encourage you to apply as soon as possible via the link ‘Ansøg’. Please send us your resume and motivational cover letter in either Danish or English as soon as possible.
Peter Jochumsen Mobile: +45 3118 1650
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3118 1650