Do you see yourself playing a vital role ensuring high quality in complex hearing aid solutions? At Widex you will get a broad position where you will work across products, teams and disciplines.
What we offer
Widex offers a new position in the system test group. Going forward, the group consists of you, another Test Specialist, the Test Manager and a group of 4-10 student testers. You will be working closely together with all of them.
Your Responsibilities - Set the future direction for our test work
At Widex, we continuously strive to improve the testing effort. You will be a part of a journey together with your colleagues in the group, developing the testing strategy for the following product solutions; hearing aids, fitting software, firmware, remote controls, streaming devices as well as cell phones with our own developed apps. You will play a significant role ensuring a holistic overview, where it is keen to have an eye for end-user perspectives, to be able to translate developmental requirements into test specifications that as fully as possible resembles real world usage. You are also expected to contribute to the testing, though mostly with focus on coordination as most of the specific test work is performed by the student testers. Together with your test specialist colleague, your job will be to define and coordinate the student testers’ job. Further, to recruit and train new student testers.
The key function is to ensure that flaws in our products are found as early as possible. Therefore, you will enter a cross-functional role where you;
- Execute review of system requirement specifications.
- Compile test specifications based on the system requirements.
- Write and review test reports.
- Planning of tasks for you and the team of student testers.
- Actively participation in execution of test and documentation of tests.
- Recruit and train student testers.
Further, you will spend much time on communication with developers from R&D, taking interest from Marketing into account, while keeping the System Test team informed.
You will meet great complexity when hardware, software and different devices are gathered in a matrix in our programs. Hence, it is important to thrive with having contact with many different people across the organisation. You enjoy being a part of different teams and projects and strive to create a well-functioning collaboration across disciplines.
You bring the following skills and tasks to the job:
- Relevant education with strong focus on test methods, (e.g. anthropologist, engineer or audiologist).
- Fluent in Danish and English, both written and verbal.
- You are used to documenting your work. At Widex all documentation is in English.
- Experience/knowledge about the medico industry is considered an advantage, but not a requirement.
- You might be ISTQB Foundation certified.
You will have success in this position if you are self-driven, systematic, open and service minded and in possession of good collaboration skills. Furthermore, we expect that you are conscious of quality and have an analytical approach to the challenges you face.
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews
on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact: Filip Marchman Rønne, Director Audiology via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder