System Developers for Machine Vision Applications
Due to growing market demand, IHFood A/S - a profitable company - is looking for talented and passionate system developers...
Due to growing market demand, IHFood A/S - a profitable company - is looking for talented and passionate system developers for machine vision applications.
You will be part of an agile team of competent system developers with a diverse background in electrical engineering, robotics, software development, machine vision and machine learning. You will be part of a team developing and maturing the software for vision-controlled robots used in the meat processing industry.
Depending on your qualifications, your tasks will be to:
- Ensure optimal image acquisition and system design for new and existing projects. This includes selecting cameras and wavelengths, designing geometry, timing etc.
- Design and implement system software to handle image acquisition, scheduling and sorting
- Design GUI for the vision applications
- Develop and validate new data driven machine vision algorithms
- Test our systems in factories at the end customer.
Your background could be software in general, machine vision engineering, computer engineering, signal analysis, big data, computer science or the like.
Your qualifications should include at least a couple but not necessarily all of the following:
- Strong software background, especially with C#
- Experience with image analysis, statistics and machine vision and machine learning (e.g. convolutional neural networks)
- Fluent in development of Windows software in .NET/C# using Visual Studio based on modern principles e.g. Test-Driven Development.
Additionally, we expect you to be:
- Willing to learn new fields and technologies
- Co-operative, self-propelled and contributing to an excellent work climate
- Fluent in English and preferably in Danish.
We are looking for more than one candidate, so if your SW skills are very strong with .NET/C# (approaching architect level) whereas you are less travelled in the other areas, we might still be interested in having a talk with you.
Our profile (see more at www.ihfood.dk)
We develop vision systems with intelligent image analysis software capable of automating quality control and grading as well as enabling control of advanced robots for replacing ergonomically stressful jobs. We have delivered systems for factories around the world through our world-leading partners for more than ten years.
Our strategy is to be a competence center for organic vision systems. We strive to be at the forefront of modern technology and use the latest tools, principles and methodologies. This includes build automation, continuous integration, Scrum, Kanban and more.
Although we consider ourselves a software company developing vision applications, we are also able to design the necessary hardware for such applications, such as LED boards and timing controllers. And although most of your time will be spent with your colleagues in a normal office environment, you must be ready to travel to our partners and customers, sometimes in other countries, and work with them to get our systems to work in slaughterhouses.
We are currently around 20 people and have the ambition to grow considerably in the next three years. We share offices with our two sister companies PantoInspect and IHP Systems who offer regular sparring on academic challenges. We are all part of Image House Holding A/S and around two thirds of the employees are developers. Primarily engineers, but also physicists and people with other science degrees.
An attractive position in a creative and flexible environment with a high degree of responsibility. Working with motivated colleagues, several which have PhD’s. Further information may be acquired from R&D Manager Thomas Holmgaard via e-mail: email@example.com.
Titangade 9C, 1
DK-2200 Copenhagen N
Phone: +45 3318 9120
You can apply via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please feel free to submit your application and CV in either Danish or English.
Deadline: June 30th 2018 - We will interview candidates continually as we receive the applications.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder