System Control Engineer
Are you passionate about green technology? Do you easily connect and collaborate with partners and customers and enable technology in their solutions.
Are you passionate about green technology? Do you easily connect and collaborate with partners and customers and enable technology in their solutions. Would you like to make the next generation of electric vehicles?
If yes, then you could be our new System Control Engineer!
You will be a part of our Commercial Project team reporting to the Head of Commercial Projects where you, as System Control Engineer, will ensure that the control systems meet the requirements of our partners and customers. This includes involvement in the system development, building and testing, customer support, and commissioning. You will be the communicator between our partners and our internal stakeholders, but you are also expected to do hands-on work on systems during development.
International travel is to be expected during the commissioning of systems and vehicles.
- You have a BSc or MSc within Mechatronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or another relevant engineering background and you are proficient within electronics, power electronics and/or application control systems.
- You have experience programming within C-code.
- You have experience using Matlab.
- You are expected to do hands-on work on systems during development and have the skills for this.
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge and experience in application engineering.
- It is a plus if you have knowledge of power electronics.
- You have experience or knowledge within application control systems, CAN bus communication technology, and vehicle communications.
- You have professional English language skills, both verbally and in writing.
- We expect you to be committed and eager to learn. A growth mindset is a must.
- Having a team player mentality is required.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Information and Apply
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “System Control Engineer” no later than 20 February 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Mads Friis Jensen on mobile: +45 29 70 74 88
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.