System Consultant with programming competences
Do you want to be part of a Scrum team that brings IT and business closer together in an agile environment? And do you want to work in the world’s most innovative enterprise in energy production aiming to create a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become System Consultant in the Trading & Integrations department where you’ll mainly perform developmental but also operational tasks. You’ll be part a team with a strong team spirit where we do our work, prioritisation and business deliveries, according to an agile framework and with great possibilities for developing your personal and professional competences. The department is primarily responsible for support and development in the business.
Your tasks will be to
- develop new contract modelling solutions
- perform requirement analysis and definition with regards to projects and changes
- provide 2nd level support and proactive support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment
- perform problem management based on the existing production issues
- take an active role in maintaining, enhancing and customising existing applications and systems.
Our ambition is to turn this position into a DevOps role, where the key tasks include more than coding and engagement in the development cycle, but also a position where you’ll gain knowledge of operations to support applications from the trading and integrations domain.
Your competences include that you
- have good knowledge of SQL and any OO language
- have strong analytical skills and an innovative mindset
- have good knowledge of data modelling and data processing
- have the ability to understand technical issues from a customer perspective
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate would also have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar, together with some experience from the financial or energy sectors. But, most importantly, you’re willing to contribute to sustaining a very good and positive working environment. Familiarity with automation technologies such as Python, VBA or similar as well as knowledge of REST API would be considered a plus, but not a must.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 28 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Claes Damlund, Head of Trading & Logistics Services, by telephone on +45 9955 5295 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.