System Architect - Integrated Audio
Are you looking for a new challenge for your career, where you have the chance to apply your expertise as well as continue learning and developing yourself?
Would you like to work on the next generation of Class-D audio power solutions, developing state-of-the-art products? Then this might be the right opportunity for you: Become part of our team in Herlev, where we have an innovative team and an attractive working environment waiting for you!
Joining our team as System Architect - Integrated Audio, you will be part of a group of experts that are working in the audio competence center at Infineon. You will be responsible for the concept definition, planning of the project, as well as participate in the top level design. You will interact with multiple stakeholders within our organization, like marketing, project management and design teams – as well as with our customers.
In your role you will:
- Define architectures for future audio power amplifier IC’s;
- Conduct feasibility studies and verify that the selected concepts will work;
- Gain knowledge on customer needs – e.g. by participating in customer meetings worldwide;
- Create product specifications in cooperation with the technical marketing and applications teams;
- Create design specifications for analog and digital blocks and subsystems;
- Define the verification and validation strategy for our products.
You like to delve into solving problems, always keeping the big picture and the details in mind. You have a curious and methodical way of working combined with an analytical and logical mindset. Your consolidated experience in IC design and system architecture makes you an expert in the field. Moreover, your great communication skills allied with a strong customer orientation makes you the right person for these tasks.
You are best equipped if you have:
- A Master degree in Electrical Engineering;
- At least 8 years of combined experience in an area of IC design and system architecture;
- Experience in writing system specifications for IC products;
- Experience in the field of Class-D audio power amplifier systems;
- Experience in top-level simulation of mixed-signal systems;
- Good understanding of the design-flow used when designing mixed-signal IC’s;
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
Here you can learn more about the job of a Product & System Architect at Infineon: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/careers/working-at-infineon/product-system-architect/
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools, lighting systems, and loudspeaker systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.