Would you like to step into a position where colleagues and partners globally depend on you to build and maintain our UC Systems Lab with its 30+ systems in a dedicated network?
And do you want to keep up with the advancements of the largest IT communications companies in the world and gain great possibilities for developing your knowledge of new systems and technologies?
Join GN Audio - we know sound
Based at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, you join our R&D Lab Network and technical Strategic Alliances team of 4 with a matching global team of commercial peers. Users of the lab are our development engineers, product and release test team (both in DK and China), customer support and escalation team. They ensure that our headsets, speakerphones, cameras and software applications are integrated and compatible with the communication solutions of our partners. Our partner list includes all leading UC vendors on a global scale as well as strong regional brands.
Facilitate our ability to test and release high-quality products
Together with your close colleague, you support and develop the technical operations of our internal lab network, where we host our partners’ communication systems. These include everything from desk phones in contact centers, softphone and mobile clients in UC to conference rooms with audio and video.
Juggling system maintenance, support of root cause analysis and future-proofing the lab, you:
- Partner with tech support to replicate customer configurations and issues and help understand customer set-ups for root cause analysis
- Provide how-to guides for our test engineers to easily operate test scenarios
- Install UC clients’ systems and technologies ahead of new product releases and maintain these during their lifetime
- Assist in our lab being at the forefront of new technology, supporting virtualization and cloud solution technologies and platforms
- Participate in ongoing training to keep up with the many systems we support
Broad knowledge of IT systems and networks
To succeed in this position, you bring a broad understanding of networks, systems and architecture. Your specific background is not important – perhaps you are an experienced practician in IT operations or systems administrations, have a background in tech support with some systems certifications on top or bring a more academic background in IT. You do not need to be a devices expert.
You are comfortable putting together and prioritizing your own backlog. And you are eager to keep up with new technologies and independently investigate and search for technical information.
Moreover, we imagine you bring:
- Experience carrying out network configurations (IP, DHCP, DNS)
- Experience with Windows server administration and other SW solutions
- Knowledge of administrating and/or implementing UC platforms
- The ability to document system settings and user guides in a structured and detailed manner
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Ideally, experience with communications systems and videoconferencing technologies and VDI knowledge (Citrix/VMware/thin clients)
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than October 6, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact R&D Team Manager Jesper Birk Jepsen on +45 3038 3133.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.