For our System Delivery Team within Corporate Technology we are looking for a skilled SW Release and Change Manager.
The SW department is rapidly moving towards an agile SW development model, with more frequent deliveries to our customers. You will drive this change project while keeping the current release train running. As the Release Manager you will coordinate all product feature releases with the respective PMs into a common system release. As the Change Manager you will coordinate the inflow of change requests coming from our Business Units towards our SW products. You manage the system backlog and ensure the right prioritization is agreed with the Business Units. You will furthermore, establish a System Support function and coordinate our few System level defects.
You will play an important role in aligning the processes and best practices between the two legacy SW departments now joined together as one.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage the inflow of SW change requests
- Lead the Product Change Board in order to prioritize the system backlog
- Manage the System Release train, regarding time and quality
- Lead the organization to a faster release cycle
- Establish a System Support function
- Ensure the right data quality in Jira.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an academic degree in Information Technology or Computer Science but your passion for System Project Management and Change Management is the most important factor
- You are an experienced SW Project Manager, preferably with experience from the Wind Industry.
- You are knowledgeable about Scaled Agile Development, e.g.SAFe.
- You have strong communication skills both for upward communication and for the daily interaction the many SW Stakeholders in our global organization (e.g. Product Owner, Project Manager, Portfolio Manager, SW Development Leads)
- Your drive and experience will push the organization towards a modern SW development process
- You are very structured and can keep tracks of many tasks
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Klaus Buhmann via phone +49 (172) 1807754
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder