Would you like to ensure the life cycle quality of a broad range of intelligent audio solutions? And do you want to bring both your technical skills and your inner project manager into play?
This is your chance to make your mark on our world-leading products as you build a large internal and external professional network.
Making life sound better
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio is a global leader in innovative headset solutions. And in Sustained Engineering, we make sure that our products continue to transform lives through the power of sound. We serve as the technical product owner of GN Audio’s products across both consumer and enterprise segments, during its mass production life cycle and beyond.
Manage the technical maintenance of our products
Working from our HQ in Ballerup, you will make sure that in-market products are maintained, supported and developed during their lifetime. With video solutions becoming a more important part of our product portfolio, you will have a central role in building up our capabilities and competences to manage PLC activities within this category.
Taking up a highly cross-functional role, you will manage a large range of activities surrounding product developments across Product Management, Global Accounts & Sales, Jabra support, Global Supply Chain to R&D and Quality Assurance.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Take ownership of, evaluate and drive key quality issues reported from either customers or manufacturing
- Take ownership of escalated support cases, including visiting customers on site for analysis and measurements - this includes 20-25 travel days a year, primarily to EMEA and North America
- Work with primarily Quality, R&D departments and your team colleagues, to perform root cause analysis and ensure continuous development, qualification and implementation of product updates
Join the Dream Team
You will join a very well-functioning and motivated team that always strive to support the business in the best possible manner. We share great social bonds, and we honor the mindset that we as a team can do more than any of us individually would be able to. That might just be one of the reasons why your future team has become known as the “Dream Team”.
A position where personal qualities matter
For this role, your personal qualifications are just as important to us as your technical skills. It is crucial that you enjoy collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders and that you know how to stand your ground and defend your professional opinion.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Hold a BS or an MS within electrical engineering or similar
- Have experience with root cause analysis and methodologies in complex HW/SW/network configurations
- Have 2+ years of experience working with cross functional disciplines, including plastics, RF technology and SW/PC integration
- Are fluent in English
- Preferably have experience with lifecycle management and escalated support of video/AV products including integration hereof with 3rd party solutions – however, this is not a prerequisite
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 18 October 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Sr. Manager, Sustained Engineering, Henrik Lynge on +45 2936 0919.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.