Sustainability Data Analyst for GN
Do you want to make a real impact using your sustainability/ESG data skills? And have you previously worked with developing, maintaining and improving non-financial data, specifically in the area of climate change?
Then this is an exciting opportunity to join GN’s new sustainability team responsible for driving progress towards achieving our 2025 sustainability goals – and reporting progress to our stakeholders. As part of maturing our sustainability work and improving our sustainability/ESG disclosures, you will play a vital role in getting a better grip of data across all relevant ESG areas.
Shape the future of sustainability at GN
At GN, we make life sound better for our customers through intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible. At our HQ in Ballerup, you will join a newly formed sustainability team, which is a Group function reporting to GN Store Nord’s CFO.
The team serves as a sustainability knowledge and support hub, working closely with a wide array of stakeholders across the business, such as operations, R&D, product management, communications and marketing. As a global company, we wish to create an international vibe in the team and therefore welcome people from all over the world.
Responsible for sustainability data
As our new sustainability data analyst, you will be developing, maintaining and improving sustainability data, targets and KPIs in all material ESG areas, such as carbon emissions, energy, waste and human rights.
Specifically, in support of our climate agenda and our commitment to align our goals with science-based targets, you will help us get a deeper understanding of our carbon emissions and the underlying processes, and how we can best drive an effective climate action agenda.
Specific tasks include:
- Developing, maintaining and improving a system to track key ESG data points in order to improve internal decision-making and external reporting in the area of sustainability
- Maturing our carbon data and targets in order to meet the most recent global standards, such as the requirements of initiatives such as the Science-Based Targets Initiative (SBTi) and the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Supporting the development of disclosures in line with the recommendations of the Taskforce for Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Supporting actions towards achieving our goal to be climate neutral in scopes 1 and 2 by 2025, such as renewable energy purchasing and local energy efficiency projects
- Supporting the development of Sustainability | ESG reports, focusing on data
“Sustainability has a high focus at GN, and it’s vital that we have quality data to support our sustainability agenda. As sustainability is a newly dedicated function in GN, you’ll get to play a big part in shaping the area and bring your ideas to the table,” says Head of Sustainability Maurits Hekking.
A skilled data analyst with a passion for the environment
With a passion for working with sustainability combined with great data skills, you know which data is needed to support our focus as well as how to convey results to stakeholders and management. You have an open and international mindset, and you are flexible when it comes to responding to quickly changing demands.
As part of a new and still small team that has touch points across the company, you will need your strong communication skills for interacting with stakeholders at all professional levels. Lastly, you are the type of person that gets energy from working with a lot of different people.
We also imagine that you:
- Have a master’s degree in a relevant area, e.g. engineering with a sustainability focus or perhaps a business, finance or social science education with a minor in sustainability data – in other words, we are open to various backgrounds
- Have experience working with carbon data and a deep understanding of corporate climate change data and reporting, and science-based targets
- Are a superuser of Microsoft Office programs especially Excel
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than May 3rd 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are very welcome to contact Head of Sustainability Maurits Hekking at +45 5336 4395 or email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.