Support & Application test Engineer Test Centre Frederikshavn, Denmark
New position is offered at our R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The position will be part of an existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, but also part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg, Germany. The R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn is a vital part of the global engine development team where R&D tests and development is carried out on both high and medium speed four stroke engines.
- Supporting Tests on R&D Engines High and Medium Speed, as well as on Serial Engines
- Initiate and follow up on maintenance tasks on various equipment for Test Centre Frederikshavn
- Maintain and update Test Centre Automation systems
- Maintain and update Engine Test Auxiliary systems
- Technical Support for Production and Assembly line
- Work on larger projects in parallel with daily tasks
- Trouble shooting on faulty material
- Minor travelling activity should be expected
- Relevant educational background, e.g. Marine Engineer or Automation Engineer
- Preferably experience in PM5 Maintenance systems
- Preferably knowledge of the testing of diesel (and gas engines)
- Some Managerial knowledge is a plus
- Service minded and Trustworthy personality with an ability to uphold several parallel tasks
- Occasionally overtime (evening / weekends) must be expected
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A challenging job in an innovative, effective and dynamic department.
- An internal training program, including practical training in Germany
- An international environment in a market leading company
- Salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working hours
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn, Denmark.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Per Lunde, T: (+45) 9620 4751. Visit our website at www.man-es.com for further details of MAN Energy Solutions, and you will be able to read about our history, products and more about what being one of our employees actually means.
Please apply for the position - in either English or Danish - via the link ‘Ansøg’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on T: (+45) 9620 4068 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application by 1st of December 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.