Supply Chain Product Owner for Salesforce and AI, Novozymes
Do you enjoy working with diverse and engaging stakeholders and change the way people work and interact with technology?
Do you enjoy working with diverse and engaging stakeholders and change the way people work and interact with technology? Are you passionate about creating true impact in an organisation? Then you might be our new Supply Chain Product Owner for Salesforce and Artificial Intelligence.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Welcome to our department - Order-to-Cash Center of Excellence
The Order-to-Cash Center of Excellence is part of Novozymes’ Supply Chain Development team that consists of three other teams you will work closely with (global logistics, SC analytics & services and SC solutions). The O2C team is a diverse (6 people – 6 nationalities), fun and ambitious team that is anchoring new ways of working and implementing sustainable improvements in the Order-to-Cash process – aiming to create a great digital customer experience. You will develop digital strategies and solutions in close collaboration with key stakeholders like Customer Service, Logistics, Digital Transformation, Commercial and IT. A typical project will focus on moving processes from manual handling and into more automated flows – to enable our business for the growth in the years to come.
Join us as our new Supply Chain Product Owner for Salesforce and AI
You will be responsible for impactful developments related to Salesforce and Artificial Intelligence. We are aiming to change the way we interact with our customers and their digital ordering and post sales journey. Your actions can make a true difference for our Customer Service colleagues, customers, Novozymes and therewith the world around us.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Being the spearhead and change agent for new technologies and improved ways of working.
- Inspiring colleagues to think differently – and digitally!
- Leading and managing cross functional project teams applying agile ways of working when developing new solutions.
- Improve business processes all around the globe through the Salesforce platform. As a first step you will roll out the Mail2Case feature where customer requests are transferred from traditional email flows to an online case management system.
- Owning the solution and developing our AI capabilities to move from manual flows in our customer handling to automated services. Development will be in corporation with our highly skilled technical colleagues.
- Leading the execution of process and system improvements – Refinement of business requirements into Use Cases for Digital Transformation and IT, Plan & lead UAT Testing.
To succeed you should:
- Be a people person that enjoys communication, inspiring others and bringing change and transformation. Be ready for the exciting journey to work with many people across multiple countries and cultures.
- Be a structured problem solver and proficient in complex project management (please share some examples in your Cover Letter!).
- Be a finisher à your job will require attention to detail and for you to finish what you start. You will implement new processes and system to different stakeholders, which requires positive energy, resilience, and endurance.
- Be interested in working with new technologies and trends.
- Think customer centric and value based “what value am I creating for my customer today?”.
- Have minimum 2 years of professional experience. M.Sc. preferably in Supply Chain or Business.
And it is an advantage if you have:
- Expertise in designing and evolving the future setup of Customer Service processes that enable a great Ordering Experience.
- Knowledge of the End-to-End Order-to-Cash processes and understanding of the key and cross-functional integration with technology.
- Understanding on Technology Innovation and Ecosystems e.g. Salesforce Platform, Artificial Intelligence Tools – on a functional level.
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and/or any other popular Agile practices and frameworks.
This job will be located at Novozymes A/S, Bagsvaerd, Denmark.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: 13 December 2022. We will review applications on an ongoing basis.
Contact details: Ulrike Gelpke +45 30770253 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more about Novozymes?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. As a pioneering company, we seek people who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge, and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at Novozymes.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder