Do you want to work in an international high-tech company, operating within highly specialized areas like aerospace, defense industry, security and space?
Terma is currently facing an exciting future with a considerable growth and demanding changes. Terma is looking for highly qualified and passionate Interns to become part of this journey and to become a team member of our Supply Chain & Quality Management (SCQM) organization in Lystrup.
Terma is a global leading developer of advanced products within mission critical systems as radar systems for surveillance of airports and harbor- and coast areas, self-protection systems for helicopters, transportation- and fighter aircrafts and a leading supplier of advanced and unique aero structures for the civil market and the defense industry worldwide, as well as key supplier for numerous international space missions.
Terma is headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark. Internationally, Terma has subsidiaries and operations in The Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore and the U.S.
SCQM – Supply Chain & Quality Management.
As an intern at Terma you will be part of a company with a lot of engaged, knowledgeable and international employees, where Continuous Improvement and Performance Management is a driving factor for the culture in the department and the daily work.
You will be working closely together with SCQM colleagues in developing, implementing and follow up on processes and activities. You will become an active partner working with our SCQM strategy and improving our processes with responsibility for own tasks. Supply Chain & Quality Management consist of multiple different departments striving towards the same overall end goal. To support the growth of Terma.
You can e.g. be a part of following departments.
- Sourcing is responsible for all strategic work with suppliers and is accountable for all spend and external purchases.
- Procurement is responsible for all operational tasks and secures the optimal flow of goods to our production sites.
- Process & Value Chain is responsible for facilitating and developing Business Process Management framework. Facilitation and development of governance and structure for process ownership in Terma, and develop, anchor and roll-out Sales & Operations Planning
- Configuration Management is responsible for technical and organizational activities that establish and maintain control of a product including product configuration information throughout the life cycle of the product.
- Warehousing is responsible for receiving and picking goods for the production as well as continuously optimizing the warehouse processes.
- Project Office support the Sourcing organization with tools, processes and sparring within performance management and cost out initiatives.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Challenging and developing our current processes, systems and reporting to enable even better performance
- Definition and improving our daily management activities
- Do complex analysis
- Challenge status quo
- Support existing initiatives
- Lead improvement projects
Your professional qualifications
- You are a student at a relevant master’s education e.g. Engineering, Management Accounting and Control, Business Intelligence
- You have a can-do attitude and are motivated by converting your theoretical knowledge into practice
- You are self-driven, can work independent and are not stopped by challenging tasks
- You are good at complex analysis
- You have experience with the entire Microsoft Office package such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Your personal qualifications
The key point to success as an intern is to show commitment, work with passion both in groups and independently, be outgoing, curious, as well as take initiative. You take responsibility for solving tasks on time and always with a focus on quality and are detail oriented, of course in close cooperation with your colleagues. You work in a structured manner and can coordinate and manage several things at the same time without losing track. You make things happen and are identifying and dealing with issues proactively. You are good at communicating both oral and written and understand the importance of ensuring great cooperation.
What can Terma offer?
We offer an internship position in an international high-tech company with an exciting future and considerable growth. You will experience a variety of tasks, and the opportunities to test your theoretical skills in practice.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.