Are you ready to join an innovative audio company and take charge of measuring and analyzing the end-to-end global operations?
In this role, you will get to make your mark as you ensure we have the change-making tools and reports necessary to facilitate operational excellence.
There is plenty of potential for you to grow and advance your career within the company and work with colleagues from all over the globe.
We support and improve Global Operations
You will join the Management & Strategy Office within GN Audio Global Operations in Ballerup, Denmark.
We are 10 colleagues, a portion of us working from China, who are the support function to all global operations teams. We handle operations master data and management reporting and act as the crucial link between IT and Global Operations, being the go-to team for all the systems used by operations functions.
Improve and maintain reporting and operations systems
Ensuring we make the most of our systems and reporting, you will work with improving Rapid Response, AX and Qlik and provide support for Agile and SAP. You will also identify, plan and implement supply chain optimization projects.
Specifically, you will:
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Develop weekly reporting such as KPIs, performance and supply vs. demand reporting as well as monthly management reporting
- Drive minor system enhancement projects
- Collect requirements from key stakeholders and collaborate with operations colleagues and IT professionals to implement effective systems
Are you skilled in operations and supply chain?
You are self-driven and willing to go the extra mile to find the right solution. You possess an inquisitiveness that makes you reach out to get the full picture. And you are passionate about developing a data-driven approach to operational excellence.
We imagine that you also bring:
- A degree at bachelor’s level as a minimum
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably within a relevant functional discipline
- Supply chain knowledge
- Great skills in Rapid Response and AX
- Familiarity with and an interest in learning about our reporting systems, Qlik and SAP, and our master data system, Agile
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than March 31, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Director, Management & Strategy Office, Mia Hedelin on +45 2936 0791.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder