Do you want to be part of a high performing team in one of the world’s leading bioscience companies? Does the vision “Improving food & health” inspire you? Do you have experience from risk and performance management? Do you have a positive attitude and the ability to plan and execute your ideas? Then we might have a great job for you.
About the Position
The Global Sourcing department of Chr. Hansen is looking to hire a skillful and energetic Supplier Risk & Performance Manager. We are seeking a strong talent who can continue building on the foundation that has been created and who will help us continue professionalizing the Sourcing function and support our ambitious performance targets.
You core areas of responsibility will include responsibility for development, implementation and maintenance of corporate procedures, processes and workflows related to supplier risk & performance management. In order to succeed, it will be important to establish good working relationships both with your immediate colleagues within Sourcing, as well as other important stakeholders such as Supplier Quality Management, Procurement, Sustainability, Enterprise Risk Management etc.
The position holder will be located at our corporate headquarters in Hørsholm, Denmark (north of Copenhagen). The corporate language is English.
About Global Sourcing
Global Sourcing ensures that there is a good and healthy balance between cost and value for the company’s global operations. We manage multiple supplier relationships keeping our global supply base properly set up to ensure quality, availability and cost for both direct and indirect materials & services. The Global Sourcing team consists of 18 skillful and enthusiastic colleagues with diverse backgrounds located across Europe and the US.
Your core tasks
- Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of corporate procedures, processes and workflows related to supplier risk & performance management
- Ensure that vendors are timely and adequately assessed and evaluated
- Ensure that processes and systems meet business needs and take action if they don’t
- Provide training to the organization to ensure that processes are implemented and followed
- Represent Sourcing during internal and external audits, follow up on and resolve potential non-conformities
- Serve as the central point to facilitate resolution of risk and performance related issues and questions
Your qualifications and profile
- You hold a MSc/BSc in Business Administration, Engineering or another relevant education
- You have at least 5 years business experience from a position within supplier risk and performance management, or in combination with another relevant fields.
- You are used to set direction and able to execute on strategy and get things done
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Experience in change management will be valued, as well as a good sense of humor
An exciting and influential role in a dynamic, inspiring and international environment. A position with interactions both vertically and horizontally, in a non-bureaucratic and lean organization. You will have the opportunity to shape your working day where you will be encouraged to further develop your professional and personal skills. You will report to the Head of Global Sourcing and will work closely with other members of the team and stakeholders in the business.
More information and application
If you have questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Katarina Tollin, Head of Global Sourcing +45 6038 5827.
Please utilize the cover letter, to not only tell us what you have done so far, but - importantly - why you think that you are the right candidate for the role, and remember to attach your CV.
Deadline for applications is 11 October 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder