Supplier Quality Engineer in Odense, Denmark
Do you want to be a key part in improvement of supplier quality? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and market-leading robotics company, where nothing is impossible?
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics. Together, we are finding innovative solutions to some of the most important issues facing businesses today. Join us, as a Supplier Quality Engineer and you can too.
Supplier Quality Engineer to our HQ in Odense, Denmark
To ensure quality improvements from suppliers and that supplier defects are meeting UR’s internal targets, we are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE). You will report to our Supplier Quality Director and work with highly skilled colleagues facilitating the continuously improvement of supplier’s performance. You will mainly drive supplier quality within electronics.
The success criteria for this position include to reduce number of line rejects, reduce stock variations and improve supplier quality. In this position you will work cross-organizationally ensuring we have qualified suppliers delivering to our quality requirements. You must expect approximately 20-30 travel days yearly.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supplier Quality - Handling of line rejects and evaluating and processing blocked components
- Updating AX and QDA
- NCR (non conformance reports)
- Evaluate every line reject for supplier failures
- Work out NCR’s and send to suppliers
- Contact suppliers to follow up and get 8D reports
- Update ERP and quality systems to ensure that these systems are always updated
- Ensure that ERP system and stocks of blocked parts identical i.e. daily stock count and correction
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
- Fluent in English - verbally as well as in writing
- Experience with supplier quality from a production environment including audits and methodology in quality improvements for suppliers
- Electrical or electronic Engineer or equivalent background
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably Axapta)
- Experience with both mechanical and electronic components
Interviews are held continuously. Start date as soon as possible. Click on "Ansøg". Please note that this is the only way we wish to receive applications.
16. September 2018
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder