Superintendent Engineer for Fuel, Hydraulic and Mechanics group
Are you interested in influencing the development of the future two-stroke ships propulsion engines?
Are you interested in influencing the development of the future two-stroke ships propulsion engines? Take a closer look at this chance to join the group Operation Fuel equipment, Hydraulics and Mechanics in MAN Energy Solutions Copenhagen.
What are you going to do?
The position consists of tasks in the office as well as travel activity around 120 days per year. As Superintendent Engineer, your task consist of:
- Follow-up on our new design from project phase, licensee production, to service onboard
- Troubleshooting on engines from the office, onboard ships or at our licensee’s production facilities
- Present new technology at seminars, training and business meetings
- Provide support to ship owners
- Handle design update and warranty cases
- Data analysis in connection with troubleshooting
Who are you?
We imagine you:
- Being a Marine Engineer or Mechanical Engineer
- Having experience from the maritime industry or the like
- Seagoing experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English, orally and written
- Curious and eager to learn and develop
- Being a team player
- Work with a high degree of independency and with professional confidence
How is your new team/area of business?
You will join a group of 15 motivated and skillful colleagues with different education and background. The varied individual skills and cooperative culture creates working environment that enables you to quickly handle complex cases via you own strengths and your colleagues support.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday the 29th of October 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Operation – Fuel equipment, Hydraulics and Mechanics manager Jakob Gjørtsvang Knudsen by phone on +45 40197137 or by e-mail on JakobG.Knudsen@man-es.com. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.