Superintendent Engineer - Two-Stroke to Qatar
Are you looking for a job opportunity abroad as a Superintendent Engineer? Then this position at MAN Energy Solutions PrimeServ LTSA Qatar could be the next step in your career. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Superintendent Engineer for our Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA) in Qatar. LTSA is a service provider managing long term service contracts ensuring high reliability on both propulsion and generator engines.
We are the world leader on diesel engine technology, knowledge and maintenance and as our new Superintendent Engineer, you will develop yourself both professionally and personally in an international business environment. You will be part of the LTSA Qatar team of around 10 dedicated colleagues.
The position will primarily involve planning and execution of scheduled inspection and service jobs on Two-Stroke MAN 70ME-C diesel engines.
The positions also involve trouble shooting and reporting aimed at solving engine related problems. Furthermore, you will provide training and technical advice to crews and owners.
As Superintendent Engineer, your main focus is...
- To support owners and crews according to MAN Energy Solutions specifications regarding repair solutions and general supervision
- Preparation of attendance prior to job start as deemed necessary, this include using relevant documentation, definition of spare parts and other required material to complete the job
- To perform scheduled service jobs, both minor jobs done alongside in Qatar, in some cases we need to sail with the vessel for trouble shooting
- Ensuring that a proper report to owners is made following a visit and follow up on a completed job
- Daily mail correspondence when not assigned to a job
- Performance evaluations
- Qualified as marine engineer, with at least 5 years of professional experience with Two-Stroke ME-C engine
- Solid knowledge of Two-Stroke engines in general
- Seagoing experience is a high advantage
- Knowledge of and flair for troubleshooting of complex systems in general
- Open-minded and flexible
- High degree of motivation and self-driven
- Ability to work with professional confidence and high degree of independency
- Solid knowledge of the English language, orally as well as written.
MAN Energy Solutions of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Great canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday the 31. January 2020.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Mr. Jesper Kristiansen, phone +45 3385 2137, mobile +45 2115 1486 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.