MAN PrimeServ Four-Stroke Denmark has the overall responsibility for After Sales service for Marine GenSets and Stationary Power Stations worldwide and is now looking for a Superintendent Engineer to attend service jobs worldwide and work for our organization in Holeby.
- Commissioning of GenSets and Stationary Power Plants
- Repair on board ocean going vessels
- Service and trouble-shooting ocean going vessel and Stationary Power Plants
- On-site supervision of shipyards and workshops in connection with repairs
- On board passage and supervision
- Relevant education - marine or mechanical engineer - and some years of experience at sea
- Practical knowledge of operation and maintenance of Four-Stroke engines
- Service-minded attitude and quality conscious
- Experience with MS Office package
- Flexible and creative approach to the job and able to work unassisted
- Speak and write English. Travel activity approx. 180+ days per year
- Used to travel
- A challenging job in a dynamic department
- An international environment in a market leading company
- Salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance
If you would like to know more about the role, you are welcome to contact Section Manager Tommy Jensen on T: (+45) 5469 3354. Visit our website at www.man-es.com for further details of MAN Energy Solutions, and you will also be able to read about our history, products and more about what it is like to be employed with us.
Please apply for the position - either in English or Danish - via the link ‘Ansøg’. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Consultant Helle Sværke-Jessen on T: (+45) 3385 1215 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application by 31st of December 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.