The positions will primarily involve planning and execution of scheduled inspection and service jobs on Four-Stroke L32/40 marine diesel generators...
Superintendent engineer to MAN Diesel & Turbo PrimeServ Qatar
Are you looking for a job opportunity abroad as a Superintendent Engineer? Then this position at MAN Diesel & Turbo PrimeServ Qatar could be the next step in your career. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Superintendent Engineer, for our Four-Stroke service department in Qatar. You will play a key role in our Engine Management Concept (EMC). We are a service provider with long term service contracts, we ensure high reliability on both propulsion and generator engines.
We are the world leader on diesel engine technology, knowledge and maintenance and as our new Superintendent Engineer, you will develop yourself both professionally and personally in an international business environment. You will be part of a team of more than 50 dedicated colleagues divided into presently 15 nationalities.
The positions will primarily involve planning and execution of scheduled inspection and service jobs on Four-Stroke L32/40 marine diesel generators. The positions also involve trouble shooting and reporting aimed at solving engine related problems. Furthermore, you will provide technical advice to crews and owners.
- Support owners and crews according to MDT specifications regarding repair solutions and general supervision
- Preparation of attendance prior to job start as deemed necessary, this include bringing relevant drawings and other required information to complete the job
- Perform scheduled service jobs, both minor jobs done alongside in Qatar, but also major overhauls done at sea
- Ensuring that a proper report to owners is made following a visit and follow up on a completed job
- Daily mail correspondence when not assigned to a job
- Ensuring that all internal MDT guidelines are followed regarding travel and working hours, including the travel expense report
- Qualified as marine engineer, with at least 3 years of professional experience
- Solid knowledge of Four-Stroke engines
- Sailing experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of and flair for troubleshooting of complex systems in general
- Open-minded and flexible
- High degree of motivation and self-driven
- Ability to work with professional confidence and high degree of independency
- Solid knowledge of the English language, orally as well as written
- A varied and very interesting job with possibilities for both professional and personal development in an international business environment
- An attractive expat package including car and housing allowance
- A salary following qualifications, full overtime payment and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- A department consisting of talented and dedicated colleagues
If you want to know more about MAN Diesel & Turbo and the Qatar Department please visit www.dieselturbo.man.eu
Application and contact
If you have any further questions, please contact Manager, Mr. Peter H. Sønderup, phone +45 3033 2993 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application, CV and other relevant documents must be sent electronically through the link "Ansøg" at the latest at the 2nd of March 2018.
We look forward to hearing more from you and about you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder