Super User in ECO
You will contribute to our daily operation, by supporting effective handling of product changes from initiation in engineering until implemented in production. Your role will be central in our Product change process and founded within our Engineering Department.
You will contribute to our daily operation, by supporting effective handling of product changes from initiation in engineering until implemented in production. Your role will be central in our Product change process and founded within our Engineering Department. You will be a go-to person for Engineers and a super user in our Engineering Change management system. With your structured mindset you will ensure that Product changes are performed in a controlled and consistent manner – balancing urgency with the need to do things right from the beginning. You will contribute to continuous process improvement – sharing you input on optimization potential and participating in process alignments.
- Super User of Engineering Change Management module within the PLM system.
- Support Engineering in initiating product changes.
- Manage changes of Products running in products as well as New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Ensure consistent processing of Product Changes.
- Facilitate impact analysis of product changes.
- Train users of the Engineering Change Management system and process.
- Ensure correct use of processes and systems.
- Interact with a variety of stakeholders: Engineering, Planning, Quality, Procurement and Production.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience working within high-tech product development environment.
- Experience with handling of Product structures and data within PLM or ERP systems incl. revision control.
- Work consistent and structured, but with a pragmatic mindset.
- Service minded and Empathic person.
- Experience working in a cross functional role and understand the needs of stakeholders across the value chain.
- Relevant experience with coordinating roles.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Fluency in the English language is required.
- Passionate about what you do.
We plan to invite candidates for interviews as soon as possible. Please submit your online by click on “Ansøg”, fill out the form and attach your CV and relevant certificates.
MAKE AN IMPACT
NKT Photonics is a dynamic, international high-tech company and a leader in the development, manufacture and supply of high-performance fiber lasers and photonic crystal fibers. We employ some of the best and most creative people in our industry and they have helped to make us one of the fastest growing and most innovative photonics companies in the World. We embrace a culture in which a healthy work-life balance is encouraged; and we promote a positive, supportive working environment. To support our growth plans, we are investing in expanding our facilities and rapidly enlarging our talented teams. We provide a great place to work with good people and exciting, industry leading products.
Our employees are our biggest asset. Our great co-workers are the top reason we all love working at NKT Photonics. Together, we tackle complex challenges and dig into unexplored territories. We welcome all ideas and backgrounds and encourages a healthy work-life balance.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.