This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship focusing on optimal implementation and internal adoption of Grundfos digital tools. You become part of the Success Management team in the Web Platforms department. Here, we are 8+ colleagues responsible for developing and running strong core web platforms to enable marketing & communication to our customers and for our customers to do self-service and online training. As a part of our team, we guarantee a steep learning curve and we look forward to sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. We imagine that you will support the Success Management team by taking on the task to inform, communicate and knowledge share with our internal stakeholders on digital tool features, updates and best practices with the aim of ensuring the success of our digital tools in regards to high internal adoption and customer satisfaction. More specifically, you will:
- Drive and develop an internal newsletter setup including content management, distribution and optimization
- Work with engaging stakeholders around the world on new digital tool features ensuring internal digital tool adoption
- Facilitate creation of digital tool customer success stories and ensure a good knowledge sharing process around these
We expect the internship starts 10th of January and ends in June. You will be working for 37 hours per week at our headquarters in Bjerringbro but we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work. There is a possibility of working from home on agreed days.
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master’s level and possess knowledge within digital media, project management, change management and/or communication
- You are outgoing and not afraid of being in the spotlight
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. Joining us in your internship, you too can drive this change while improving both your skills and resume. You become part of one big powerful team in an inspiring, learning environment - an opportunity you do not want to miss.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Success Manager, Anne-Sofie Hedegaard Andersen at +45 92 15 02 50. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 31st of October 2021 by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.