Studentermedarbejder til digital business transformation
Are you on the lookout for an exciting and challenging job that lets you explore how to utilise your theoretical insights in praxis? Do you have an interest in creating digital content and employee development through learning? And do you want to explore how new technologies and innovative approaches can transform an organisation? Then the position as our new student assistant in Digital Business Transformation in Ramboll DK is the right fit for you.
Digital Business Transformation (DBT) is an internal department with 9 employees that examines the potential of new technologies; develop ideas and concepts; design digital learning experiences; and help with innovation, implementation and change management in the organisation.
We are currently looking for a student assistant that has flair for video production, graphic design, data analytics, and an interest for adult learning. Preferably, you are skilled in producing visual content using Adobe CC or similar tools and have an interest in how to utilise digital learning approaches and authoring tools to create digital learning material. We will ensure that you get onboarded in all needed tools and you will work alongside an experienced consultant to ensure that you have the right tools and skillset level to be comfortable in completing the tasks at hand.
- Produce graphic designs and content for web
- Create animated content
- Video productions – from storyboarding to productions
- Facilitation of workshops including supporting the preparation and follow up of these
- Collect insights through interviews and research
- Assist in the conception and production of digital learning material
- Support team communication and assist project managers in their daily work
- Video production – from storyboarding to editing
- Graphic design
- IT-didactic design
- You are about to complete your bachelor’s degree, top-up bachelor’s degree programme or are in the beginning of your master’s degree
- Ideally you already have some experience in one of the following areas: digital learning, UX, UI, change management, animation and video productions and design methods
- You have good communication skills and experience with Adobe Illustrator and other Adobe CC programs is preferred but not required
- You think conceptually and analytically and act proactively
- You have a high level of proficiency in Danish and English
You will primarily work together with the digital learning lead and one of our consultants that work primarily with projects related to Digital Learning in Ramboll DK and Ramboll Group but will also get the opportunity to work on projects within other areas that DBT is responsible for, such as: Innovation, Data Privacy, IT project management, Digital Transformation and Data Analytics.
We offer you
... the opportunity to experience the day-to-day work of an internal consultant at first hand. You will be solving a broad variety of tasks working on challenging projects while getting to know the basics of consulting and how to apply these. You will also get the opportunity to learn specialist and industry knowledge from our consultants.
We expect that you are able to work around 15 hours a week, but we offer a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work from home as well as smaller workload during you studies peak periods.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We hold interviews on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your application.Deadline: 09.01.2022
If you have questions please contact Simone Toftegaard, Digital Learning Lead, on +45 51612258 or Camilla Mia Poulsen, Consultant, on +45 51614109.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945, with 16,500 employees globally. In Denmark, we are 3,500 colleagues delivering innovative solutions within Buildings, Transport, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future, working in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder