Student Workers for the Service, Procurement team in Brande
We are looking for two self-driven Student Workers to support our strategic Procurement team.
The team is part of the global Procurement organization supporting our Service business unit and we are responsible for a significant number of global and regional Spare Part suppliers.
By joining our team, you will be granted the opportunity to gain Procurement insight and hands on experience with daily tasks within purchasing and supplier relations management.
Siemens Gamesa makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that can end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large.
Being a Student Worker in Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities?
· Supporting the strategic commodity team by preparing, analysing and reviewing relevant data for the yearly price negotiations
· Managing and updating relevant documents e.g. Request for Quotation (RFQ), awarding tools, status reporting and price agreements
· Updating relevant master data information in cooperation with suppliers, Supply Chain Management, the strategic commodity team and other relevant departments
· Assistance in regards to Global Value Sourcing, Cross-functional teams, Supplier Innovation and Cost-and-Value Engineering
· Conducting various other ad hoc tasks for the strategic commodity team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You are enrolled in a relevant higher education on a Bachelor or Master level and have passed the first semester with good results (please attach your grade transcripts and write the expected graduation date in your CV)
· You are an advanced user of MS Office and have a flair for IT systems in general
· You are a dedicated team player, goal oriented, self-driven and well-structured
· You possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the position, please contact the hiring manager, Rene Stausholm via phone: +45 3067 7596.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email. (Requisition ID: 286502)
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3067 7596