Student Worker/Intern for Turbine Control, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (R&D)
The Turbine Control team at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is looking for student workers and interns to help improve and develop internal Matlab tools related to signal processing, parameter management and controller performance evaluation. Positions are open for both the Brande and Ballerup office.
Our R&D department (Technology) forms the core of our technological leadership, and building values like excellence, innovation and responsibility, the personal and professional development of our employees is essential to us. Cooperative working methods and informal atmosphere throughout the organization is central.
What are my responsibilities?
- Maintenance of existing Matlab tools framework for turbine data analysis and parameter management
- Design and programming of new Matlab tools for assisting the controller development and tuning
- Programming of auto-reporting Matlab functions for turbine controller validation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- We expect that you are a 1st year MSc engineering student with documented strong programming skills, especially in Matlab
- You have good communication skills in English
- You are self-driven and have a positive attitude
- Experience with SQL databases is an advantage
- You are able to work for at least one day per week (for Student Workers)
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Sune Baun Christensen via phone +45 3037 6832
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du har set jobbet hos Jobfinder