Student Worker with VBA skills for Siemens Wind Power Service (Operations)
For our Operations Department within Service Wind Power we are looking for a Student Worker to assist us in the development of the documentation package, used for outlining a Service project. To a large extend this will entail a lot of VBA programming.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design, code, test, debug and document programming (Office) applications to satisfy requirements of our business.
- Assist in the development and improvement of various administrative processes.
- Administrative ad hoc support in general.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor or Master education.
- You hold advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and are familiar with VBA programming. Your experience has provided you with solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- You are comfortable working independently, taking ownership, and being part of a team. In general you can demonstrate strong adaptability to the fast changing requirements.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5763.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder