Student Worker Tool and Automation
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet. We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
For our Global Production Tool and Automation department Brande we are looking for a motivated Student Worker to support with the controlling activities in New Product Introduction and New Plant Projects. The Tool and Automation team consists of 20 dedicated employees in Denmark and Spain executing development task on Tool and Equipment, supporting New Product Implementation projects within Nacelle Operations. We are always looking for talents who can support our tool engineers, providing value to our projects and solutions for an optimum and flawless production setup. Being a Student Worker in Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company. Besides being an active part of the team, in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Support our project on creating VSM and storyboard for new productions setup
- Creating reports and overviews for the team
- Drive internal small projects (typically within the department)
- Supporting the team in implementation of new tools for system overview
- Other ad hoc tasks for the team
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are looking for you, who wants to make real what matters and who wants to change the world to renewable energy. What is required to fit for the position:
- You are a student of a mechanical engineering program at a Danish university, either on a bachelor's or master's level
- You have passed the first semester with good results (please attach your grade transcripts and write the expected graduation date in your CV)
- You are able to work around 15-25 hours per week (no fixed timeslots)
- You are interested in understanding and driving the future production setup of large wind turbines
- You are an advanced user of MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and have a flair for IT systems in general
- You are a team player, goal oriented, self-driven and well-structured
- You possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English both verbally and in writing
Once onboarding is completed working from home for some of the hours will be a possibility. Most importantly, you challenge yourself and your colleagues to achieve the best results. You have a high professional competency and you have a desire to develop your skills. You have good collaboration skills and you can manage to act in different cultural contexts. To thrive in this position, you must have a strong result- and customer-oriented approach.
In return of your commitment we offer you …
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and much more.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Aage Mastrup via phone +45 23 68 22 27 or email email@example.com. For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the primary recruiter Liina Havlickova an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email. We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation. Please apply in English via the Apply button.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.